Sunday, September 10, 2017

Back to u.s.a.: upstate new york.

I noticed instantly that Canada is behind me. Trumpland was back:


It is not that so much what they say, it is the aggressive and hateful way it is said. I think the era of democracy, world wide, is on the decline. Once the others, those who disagree with you, are free game, the end of freedom of speech and thought is near and they are no longer relevant.

So, pretty as it may be, only in America you can see a store, in the middle of nowhere upstate New York that has this for a name:







Guns and Guitars (and food) all at a gas station. I guess Papa goes to the gun section and son and daughter check out the music department. Or maybe hippie mum and dad go for a new guitar while baby signs up for an NRA membership. Who knows.

That was upstate New York as I saw it. I hope I just saw one side of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment